Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Open Ended Packing List

Ok. So in my mind i'm slightly freaking out about what I should and should not pack and how to pack it. I have come to the conclusion that this blog will help me.... Here it goes.

A)I'm using space saver bags, with the thought that it will help with the space issue.
B)I'm going to try and pack up everything that I will need for 5 months in a sports duffle bag.
C)I may have just had an epiphany, lay out all the clothes I wear within a week. If I only wear the same clothes over and over, those will be the only ones I pack.

1) How many pairs of Jeans should I bring? Well, I have 7 pairs of Jeans. Normally, if someone said leave out half I would say ok. I have a slight problem. I don't have a butt, therefore, my jeans stretch out easily leaving them for only about 3 wears. So I think I will stick with 7.
2) Light grey sweaters, 2.
3) Leggings, 2. One black pair and one dark grey.
4) One black sweater
5) Black half jacket
6) Here's the hard one. Dresses. There is a dress code for going out. I've managed to narrow it down to 4. A black and cream colored, a black and grey Vera Wang, A black and multi-colored ruffled one, and a pink green and grey one. That should be enough! It is England :) Ok, 6, two long sleeved Vera Wang dresses.
7) One pair of black Vera Wang Bermuda shorts.
8) Two skirts. One black and one multi-colored.
9) Two pairs of sweatpants, my Blue Gators and Grey State Swimming. And one pair of pajama pants.
10) One pair of greay and black dress pants.
11) 5 white v-neck shirts. (One Union Jack)
12) Gator Yoga pants.
13) Little Black Dress
14) 7 nice shirts
15) 2 Pi Phi shirts
16) 6 tank tops
17) Red England shirt
18) Grey Pi Phi sweatshirt, regular grey sweatshirt.
19) Chunky Sweater
20) 4 scarves (cream, 2 pink, green)
21)Shoes: rain boots (Possibly), brown riding boots, Converse, heels, flats
22)Socks, underwear, and bras that will fit.
23)Possibly a few shirts to sleep in
24)Possibly a few boxer shorts to sleep in
25)Black wool coat
26)Rain jacket (hopefully a NorthFace)

No comments:

Post a Comment