Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kristen's Country List:

Tori uploaded the countries she wanted to visit and I thought it was about my turn.. (now I would LOVE to visit everywhere and do everything, but thats just not realistic and so vague)...soooo I will cut it down and these are not in any sort of order.

1. France (obviously have you see the post below?)
2. Spain (to see Madrid and Sarah of course!!)
3. Scotland (Tori has made me excited to see a man in a kilt)
4. Ireland!!! ( I basically want to re-enact P.S. I Love You)
5. Italy (because of all the stories I have heard from Nicole)
6. The Netherlands (to visit Quin obviously:))
7. England (even though I have been there I want to visit Tori and Taylor, and some family)
8. Egypt ( I do not know if this is possible, but I would love to see the pyramids!)
9. Austria (the first thing that comes to mind is The Sound of Music and again Nicole's pictures...)
10. Russia (I have no reason why I want to go there... haha I just do)

So we'll see if I am able to get to all of these! Cross your fingers:)

4 comments:

  1. I love that i've made you excited to see a man in a kilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I missed Egypt and Austria...those are good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMM GERMANY!!! Don't you like my pictures too??

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are happy to tell that we got more than 4550+ Visas issued by the Embassy of different countries. We offer Study/Tourist Visa and PR Visa.
    Study Visa Consultant In Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete