Monday, November 8, 2010

Espana here I come...

I think it is about time I posted since Tori and Kristen are a few up on me. I was so excited to find out exactly when I leave and other great infomation last week from the study abroad office. I have to leave January 20 to arrive on the 21st! My mom also said she might be accompanying me on the way there (which is so crazy wonderful:) I know that Tori and Kristen have uploaded a list of countries they would like to visit so here is my list (in no specific order):

  • Portugal
  • Morocco
  • Paris
  • Germany
  • Greece (to visit Kristen of course!)
  • England (yeahhh for Tori and Taylor)
  • Netherlands (cannot wait to see Quin)
  • Switzerland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Amsterdam
  • Czech Republic
I am sure I missed so many but that looks like a pretty long list so right now I will leave it at that! I can't wait to have this wonderful experience with so many of my friends in Europe at the same time! We are going to have so much fun....

P.S. I am going to be studying at this beautiful school :)


*fun fact- Murcia averages more than 300 days of sun per year, it is noted for being a land of contrasts, with mountainous national parks, southern basins with steppe landscapes, and wonderful beaches such as those of La Manga, Mazarrón and Calblanque. I am going to be loving the beach! Look at this beautiful view...


6 comments:

  1. Well it looks like the adventure has already begun. Dad still wants to know what a blog is...

    We know each of you will have the adventure of a lifetime, glad we can share it with you all through your blog.

    Love,

    The Parental Units

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask is this Sarah??? And how come I didn't know about this? This is SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is I (Tori, Kristen, Taylor, and I) are sharing a blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are happy to tell that we got more than 4550+ Visas issued by the Embassy of different countries. We offer Study/Tourist Visa and PR Visa.
    Europe Study Visa Consultant In Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.and i would to recommend you my work

    ReplyDelete