Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finally!!

I am the last to figure out the blog, but I finally got it! 

I'm Taylor and I will be joining Ms. Tori in England and Leeds Met University! I am soooo freaking excited.
I can't wait to travel and meet new people and visit friends all over. 
As far as how prepared I am...the answer is not very haha. I have my Passport all ready, and have made the executive decision that I will not be getting a Visa in order to work, because lets get real, work may prohibit the amount of fun I have. Packing..thought about the essentials I need but nothing to extensive. However a new camera is in order..cough cough christmas!

I have to many things I want to do while there but these are just a few!
I want to stand in the middle of the London Bridge at night [because its so pretty] 

imgres.jpg

Obviously visit Buckingham Palace
imgres.jpg 
and like every true tourist...make one of these guys laugh, or attempt to
.imgres.jpg

Tori and I obviously plan to attend the royal wedding in hopes that Tori will meet Harry and fall madly in-love. Therefore having a wedding shortly after in spring [we're thinking Labor Day weekend ;)]

I want to stand under the Eiffel Tower imgres.jpg and eat some delicious french food.

I want to visit Quin in the Netherlands [most likely in April :)] and Sarah during the Festival that you get to dress up for! If there is a way to get to Greece I would absolutely die to go there [Kristen and my old Roomie Tess will be there]. I want to go to Ireland over NAU spring break to visit my close friend who will be visiting, and also want to go to Germany. 
Obviously there will be a trip to Scotland and we can meet men in kilts as well!

Italy is most definitely on my list of places as well!

I want to eat food from everywhere and expand my taste buds! I plan to write about everything new I eat!!..and drink since I can legally drink there! while Tori will be downing her drinks on the plane [lucky girl] I will have to wait till we land and settle in and make our first venture out!

Can't Wait!!!!




2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing. Great Tips !! Keep publishing the great content for your blog. Keep writing and sharing your thoughts with us.Unterkunft Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.and i would to recommend you my work

    ReplyDelete