Tuesday, March 1, 2011

EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, UK.

If you thought I loved England, I love Scotland just as much. If not more. So, Quin, Taylor, and I all set out for an overnight trip to Scotland. Would we do it that way again, no. It's about an 8 hour bus ride from Leeds. We didn't get to see much of the countryside arriving or going, it was dark :(. But, Edinburgh is amazing. Everything you need to see is on what's called "The Royal Mile." Conveniently enough, that was where our hostel was. So here are the pictures, and hopefully I can give you sufficient enough history and background. Enjoy!












So the Blog isn't working properly. I'll try and post all of my pictures later and comment on them!

Tori xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.and i would to recommend you my work

    ReplyDelete